Purchased products will be shipped within 24 hours unless otherwise specified.
For repairs please follow these instructions:
- Your phone/tablet must be packed carefully to ensure that no further damage is caused during transit.
- Back up your phone before sending it away.
For iPhones we recommend plugging your phone into iTunes and allowing it to create a backup. iCloud will only provide a partial backup of your data – http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203977
For Android phones we recommend using at least one of the 3 methods described here: http://www.wondershare.com/android/android-backup-and-restore.html
- Your lock code is required so that we can fully test the phone before returning it. If you do not include this we cannot guarantee the repair. If you are worried about your data, backup your phone first, then you can restore the phone to its factory settings before sending it in. Make sure you have a good backup before restoring to factory settings.
- Please turn the phone off, wrap securely in bubble wrap and cardboard and include your job form. We receive hundreds of phones so it is vital that we know who they belong to.
- iPhones, Samsung Galaxys and Macbooks can be repaired at our South Island Branch. All iPads and other brands are to be sent to our North Island address.
⇒ Download your Job Form here (94 kb) fill it in and include it with your device when you send it to us.
Important Additional Information:
Please make a note of your tracking number in case of courier delay.
We regret we cannot accept parcels from NZ Post. If you are sending from the post office please choose the ‘next day courier’ option.
For all enquiries please phone (03 428 2911).