If you are sending product to us for repair, please purchase your repair here on our website before sending anything.
For repairs please follow these instructions:
- Your phone/tablet must be packed carefully to ensure that no further damage is caused during transit.
- Back up your phone before sending it away.
(For iPhones we recommend plugging your phone into iTunes and allowing it to create a backup. iCloud will only provide a partial backup of your data.)
- Please turn the phone off, wrap securely in bubble wrap and cardboard and include your job form. We receive hundreds of phones so it is vital that we know who they belong to.
- All iPads are to be sent to our North Island address.
⇒ Download your Job Form here (94 kb) fill it in and include it with your device when you send it to us.
Important Additional Information:
Please make a note of your tracking number in case of courier delay.
Return courier is FREE and we will endeavour to send the device back, repaired, on the same day we receive it.
If there are any problems, or in the event that your phone requires some work not covered by the original purchase, we will contact you.
For some repairs we will require your Lock or Passcode in order to complete post-work testing.
– We will contact you for your lock-code so please ensure that you include a contact phone number that you can be reached on. Alternatively you can email it to us at [email protected].
– If we are unable to contact you for your lock/passcode we will be unable to guarantee aspects of the finished work.
For all enquiries please phone (03 428 2911).
You can also contact us on our Facebook page.