IMAGING ABOVE EVERYTHING
Capture stunning imagery with the legendary Hasselblad camera and enjoy a smooth flight with omnidirectional obstacle sensing. Every improvement on Mavic 3 sets a higher standard for aerial photography. Fly with Mavic 3 and discover imaging above everything.
IN THE BOX
DJI Mavic 3 × 1
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller × 1
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Control Sticks × 1
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector) × 1
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector) × 1
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector) × 1
DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery × 3
DJI Mavic 3 Low-Noise Propellers (pair) × 6
DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub × 1
DJI 65W Portable Charger × 1
DJI Mavic 3 Storage Cover × 1
DJI Mavic 3 ND Filters Set (ND4\8\16\32) × 1
DJI Convertible Carrying Bag × 1
Type-C Cable × 1
DUAL-CAMERA SYSTEM – SEE MORE FROM A HIGHER PERSPECTIVE
The legendary Swedish brand Hasselblad has customized the L2D-20C aerial camera for DJI Mavic 3, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS in an incredibly compact space. Rigorous Hasselblad standards are applied to both hardware performance and software algorithms, bringing imaging quality to an entirely new level.
4/3 CMOS Built for Masterpieces
A larger image sensor not only gives Mavic 3 higher resolution and dynamic range, it also more effectively suppresses noise in low-light environments.
12.8 Stops of Dynamic Range for Optimal Image Quality
The 4/3 CMOS sensor comes with a high 12.8-stop dynamic range to retain more details in highlights and shadows, upgrading your work to a professional level.
Adjustable Aperture For Every Scene
Aperture is adjustable according to the needs of different scenes. In low-light environments, the f/2.8 aperture lets more light in; when the lighting is sufficient, aperture can be adjusted to lower the shutter speed for recording smoother, more natural footage.
Wider FOV to See the Bigger Picture
Weighting less than 13 g, the 24mm equivalent lens not only supports autofocus, it also has a 84° FOV to capture more in every frame.
Focusing is faster with VDAF Technology.
The Hasselblad camera on Mavic 3 features Vision Detection Auto Focus (VDAF) technology, which works with multiple vision sensors to utilize distance data and optimize focusing speed.
HASSELBLAD NATURAL COLOUR SOLUTION
Mavic 3 features the Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution, which is the result of decades of photographic experience, resulting in vivid, natural colors with the simple press of the shutter.
Excellence without Presets
Complex color presets have never been part of Hasselblad’s philosophy, neither of Mavic 3. Starting from the pixel level of sensors, Hasselblad developed the Hasselblad Natural Color solution (HNCS), a new perspective to handle a variety of scenes by easily reproducing accurate and natural colors.
Pixel Calibration for Ultimate Image Quality
To ensure Mavic 3 captures natural colors in the same way other Hasselblad cameras do, the L2D-20c lens adopts the same rigorous standards and has every pixel of the sensor calibrated, with the HNCS embedded.
Accurate Color Reproduction
During shooting, RGB color data obtained by the sensor will be converted through Hasselblad’s unique image processing algorithm and color processing mode so that natural colors in various scenes can be precisely reproduced without any presets.
LET RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Create professional imagery with the well-built Hasselblad L2D-20c camera system.
Higher dynamic range allows for a more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, preserving rich visual information with a greater sense of depth.
A larger sensor size keeps images clean in low light.
PROFESSIONAL VIDEO SPECIFICATIONS
5.1K Video Recording
Apple ProRes 422 HQ
10-bit D-Log Color Profile
With professional imaging performance, Mavic 3 not only records aerial videos at high resolution and framerates, but also captures 1 billion colors with 10-bit D-Log color profile, presenting a more natural gradation of sky colors with more details retained for greater flexibility in post production.
The Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding with a maximum data rate of 3772Mbps. In addition, it also supports a built-in 1TB SSD and 10Gbps lightspeed data cable to further facilitate professional filming and creation.
A unique tele lens makes Explore mode the perfect way to scout and plan your shots.
28x Hybrid Zoom
162 mm, f/4.4
When scenes or subjects are far away, use the tele lens to zoom in and save time, or record from a distance without disturbing the subject.
OMNIDIRECTIONAL OBSTACLE SENSING
Mavic 3 ensures you a collision-free flight, and all you need to do is focusing on shooting itself. Multiple wide-angle vision sensors onboard work seamlessly with a high performance vision computing engine to sense obstacles in all directions precisely and plan a safe flight route that avoids them.
Always end on a high note with Advanced RTH. Obstacles along the way back to the home point are easily detected and avoided. With the brand new Advanced RTH, Mavic 3 will automatically figure out the optimal route to avoid obstacles and return to home safely.
Whether activated by the user or triggered by signal loss, Mavic 3 can easily return to the home point safely in adequate lighting conditions.
Mavic 3 makes flight more fun than ever with recording that is no longer interrupted by obstacles along the way. When flying, Mavic 3 continually senses objects in all directions and bypasses them smoothly and quickly.
Extended Flight Time
Video Transmission Range
FHD High-Frame-Rate Live Feed
Facilitated with DJI Cellular Transmission Dongle
ADVANCED FLIGHT TECHNOLOGIES
Extended Flight Time
Execute every step, from flight route planning to composition and even record a timelapse video, all during a single flight. Compared with the previous generation, Mavic 3’s wind resistance has improved by 35%. It also uses motors and propellers with higher energy efficiency along with a high-capacity battery that extends the flight time to 46 minutes.
Fly Farther, See More
Mavic 3 not only flies farther with a 15km transmission range, it also transmits signals with higher stability and less video lag, offering you greater peace of mind during flight.
Strong Interference – City Centers (approx. 1.5-3 km)
Medium Interference – Suburban Areas (approx. 3-9 km)
Little Interference – Open Landscapes (approx. 9-15 km)
FHD High Framerate Transmission with Visible Smoothness
Mavic 3 is DJI’s first-ever drone able to transmit a 1080p/60fps live feed. This means the camera view is displayed at specifications close to what the camera actually records. It also makes Mavic 3 more responsive to your control.
DJI Cellular Transmission Dongle Adds One More Layer to Flight Safety
With the cellular dongle attached, Mavic 3 can switch to 4G networks for smooth, stable connection when O3+ signals are blocked by buildings, hills, trees, or other structures. During flight, the O3+ transmission system coordinates with 4G transmission and switches seamlessly to ensure a smooth shooting experience.
Extreme Precision Positioning
The high-precision positioning of Mavic 3 not only ensures clearer long-exposure shots, it also helps record smoother time-lapse videos. In short, it makes Mavic 3 more stable whenever it hovers.
* Tested with a production model DJI Mavic 3 in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on environment, usage, and firmware version.
** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
- ActiveTrack is not available at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
- DJI Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ and H.264/H.265 encoding, while Mavic 3 only supports H.264/H.265 encoding.
- Actual available storage space may be reduced due to system configuration. For more details, see the Mavic 3 specs.
- DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions including heavy wind exceeding 13.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common source of magnetic or radio interference interferece includes Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Be careful when taking off in desert or beach areas to avoid sand entering the aircraft. Fly the aircraft in open areas. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the on-board compass.
- Measured by Mavic 3 flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to the RTH reminder on the DJI Fly app during flight.
- Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
- Unobstructed and free of interference. Actual resolution may vary depending on the quality of the transmission signal.
- Coming soon. Sold separately.
- Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience.